If a pupil is withdrawn from school at any time the following rules apply :-
- If a student leaves school in mid-session , he/she will have to pay all dues up to October or April as the case may be.
- Security money must be claimed within 3 months from the date of leaving the school.
It the parents desire to withdraw their ward at the end of academic session in the month of March, they must inform in writing giving at least one month notice in advance, failing which they will have to pay dues for April, May and June.
Special Instruction to Parents/ Guardians
Parents are requested to Co-operate with the school in maintaining discipline by observing the following :-
- Parents must be conscious about the cleanliness of their ward.
- Attend parent-teacher meeting and give suggestions.
- Do not meet the teacher directly without taking permission from the principal.
- The School reserves the right of admitting a student in the school and may refuse admission without giving any reason.
- The amount deposited towards the registration and admission is neither refundable nor transferable.
- The School reserves right of revision of the fee and of amending the rules.
Parents are requested to pay school fee of their ward by 10th of every month failing which a fine of Rs. 5/- per day may be charged along with tuition fee up to 25th of the month. After 25th the fee will not be accepted and the name of student will be struck off at the end of month.
Leave must be applied for in advance. If for any reason a student remains absent from the school without any leave application for a month his/her name may be stuck off at the end of the month. In case of illness a medical certificate should be submitted.
- The total attendance of a student should be 75%.